Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pay it forward

I have recently been noticing more talk about 'paying it forward'. This is something I have done before. I have paid tolls for the people behind me on the Tacoma Narrows and I have paid for the coffee of the person behind me at coffee shops. 
Well, here is something that I can do here on my blog. I was over at 20 Something when I saw this post. 
I followed her link to the blog where she saw it and found out there is a blog event called "Pay it Forward 2011"
Ok, who does not like getting something in the mail that is hand crafted. I love things that are hand made and I love getting little things in the mail. So, the first 5 people who leave me a comment will get something handmade by me. Who would not want one of these on a fabulous keychain?
In return for a gift from me you must write a blog post explaining Pay It Forward 2001 (email me the link to said post) and send your first 5 commenters a gift handmade by you.
I think this will be super fun. This can be a fun way to meet other bloggers and see some nifty crafts that you might not otherwise get to see.
So, let's see what you guys can do.
I do not currently have a ton of people over here, I am still new. I understand that some people who read this (ie my sister and M.I.L) might not have an actual blog to share this on. For that I think if you wrote me in the comments something that you did to 'pay it forward' would be ok. Try and keep it going:) 

Tomorrow I will be posting about my new addiction. There will be pictures. Stay tuned. 

1 comments:

Rachael @ The Little Birdie said...

I would LOVE to do this! What a fun way to share handmade, and do something nice for someone else. I'm always in for activities like that! :)

Post a Comment