Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Future projects

We have been a little under the weather here so I thought since I am not doing anything crafty I will show off some of my inspirations. There are some truly awesome blogs out there with some great tutorials. I know, I have most of them bookmarked :)

I have not made any skirts yet but I have pictured them in my head. There is a great one here 
Abby, from Morning by Morning has a lot of other neat ideas on her blog. Check her out.



If you decide you are digging skirts check this one out. Sew a Straight Line is a great blog. I love the fabric she used on this skirt.
Wrap skirts are so feminine.


I am planning a variation of this for Paul's phone. Cheryl from A Pretty Cool Life makes it look easy. I don't think I will use the same bright colors, I am thinking black with a rooster or something on it.

I would like to have something spiffy to put my business cards in. Perhaps this:
I found Schlosser Designs from another blog, though I can't remember which one. She just moved her blog so check out the new site.


I don't know about you guys but I am having some serious fabric envy issues right now.


I know if I had this laptop sleeve I may have less issues with my laptop. It is so darn cute. And it is thick too, that will protect from the kids and the dog knocking it around when I forget to put it away.
Char, from Crap I've Made makes it look easy. 
 Crap I've Made is also one of my favorite blogs. She is always making stuff that I like.


With all the great tutorials out there it was hard for me to narrow it down and only show a few. With that being said, here is one more:
This clever little purse uses something you would never guess to keep it closed..a tape measure. I love this idea! Hopefully it will be one of the next things I make.


Sorry I have nothing of my own to show off right now. Please visit these great blogs and show them some love. Let me know if you make any of them too.

5 comments:

Abby said...

Thanks for featuring my skirt! =)

Ladybird Ln said...

Thanks for featuring my Snap purse! What a fun blog you have, I am excited to see more! I am your newest follower!

Carlee
www.ladybirdln.com

Cheryl @ a pretty cool life. said...

Thanks for the feature!

xoxo

Lindsay said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog to check out my wreath! You've done a great job here, I love all your ideas! Very creative!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Aw, thanks for the feature!

Post a Comment